CSS position is used to specify the method for positioning the element.
Each value allows different ways to position the element, in the window.
CSS position property values are
- static : It is the default value. Elements will be positioned in the order as they were entered in the document.
- relative : Element will be positioned relative to its normal position.
- absolute : Element is created in the page layout with no space. Element will positioned relative to its first positioned element.
- fixed : Element is created in the page layout with no space. Element is positioned relative to the browser window
- sticky : Element will be positioned according to the user's scrolling position.