PHP Echo Statement
PHP echo is a language construct, not a function. Therefore, you don't need to use parenthesis with it. But if you want to use more than one parameter, it is required to use parenthesis.
void echo ( string $arg1 [, string $... ] )
- echo is a statement, used to display the output.
- echo can be used with or without parentheses: echo(), and echo.
- echo does not return any value.
- We can pass multiple strings separated by a comma (,) in echo.
- echo is faster than the print statement.