HTML is a foundation to create a web page.
No special type of softwares are needed to use HTML.
For example, it can be written in notepad, but it should be saved with .html extension.
Each html command is denoted as tag.
Features of tutorialcodeplay
- We have lots of HTML tutorials with simple and understandable explanations.
- We have an online html editor which can be used for practicing.
- Our main objective is to give simple examples with detailed explanations about each tag and to make you understand them.
CSS is defined as Cascading Style Sheet
- After HTML, we should learn CSS.
- CSS is used to give styles for the web pages. Styles include adding colors, animations, bordering styles etc.
- CSS can be included in a web page using three different ways, we will see those in detail in CSS chapter.
- CSS styles can be added to a webpage depending on screen height, width and its orientation. So that we can add different styles for the same html element in different devices.
Example - Without CSS style
The following output is created using HTML code without applying any CSS.Output
Example - With CSS style
The following output is created using HTML and CSS style. We will deeply learn about CSS in other chapters.Output