CSS box-decoration-break property is used to set how the elements fragments should be displayed, if the elements is separated into multiple blocks or fragments.
CSS box-decoration-break property values are
- slice : When it is used the elements will looks like, as if it is not splitted or fragmented fully. The box created for each fragments may be different.
- clone : When it is used each elements will be independently rendered with specific border, margin wrapping and padding.
To support box-decoration-break property on different browsers we need to add some prefixes, they are
- -webkit- : It supports chrome, safari and new version of opera
- -moz- : It support Firefox.
- -o- : Old versions of opera.
- -ms- : Internet explorer.
box-decoration-break is not supported in IE/Edge.