CSS unicode-bidi is used to specify how the bidirectional text is handled in a page.
It must be used with the CSS direction property.
CSS unicode-bidi property values,
- normal : With respect to bidirectional algorithm, no additional level of embedding is added.
- embed : An additional level of embedding is added, if the element is inline.
- bidi-override : For block elements, it creates an override for inline-level descendants. For inline elements, this creates an override.
- isolate : The element is isolated from its siblings.
- isolate-override : It applies isolation behavior of the isolate keyword to the outside content and the override behavior of the bidi-override keyword to the inner content.